Network For a Cause
- $15 per ticket
- Includes food & soft drinks, cash bar
- Live music from Mindy Davey (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
- Auctions (Chinese & Silent)
- Shop & support local businesses (40 merchants)
- Network with small business owners in WNY
Add to Calendar
WE'RE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE that Mindy Davey will be performing at Network for a Cause!
Mindy is an accomplished musician with amazing purpose and an angelic voice. Her story and music is nothing short of inspiring. Please take a minute and check her out in the Apple or Android music stores and support this incredible local musician.
"Addiction took a hold of my life at a young age. I so desperately tried to fit in so I succumbed to the pressure and tried it. Instantly I felt free from everything that ever hurt me. When I had pain drugs were there. When I felt alone drugs were there. The deeper I got the more I needed. I felt myself change into someone I wasn’t and I thought there was no escape from the addiction. I didn’t see myself having a future. I actually never thought about the future at all. I only thought about getting that next high. Life changing events occurred and I was given an opportunity for a second chance, a chance to live. Now I use every second making music, telling my story and making a difference in as many lives as I can. This is who I really am! This is my purpose and this is my story!" - Mindy Davey
Check out her story & music video Destiny
Apply To Be a Volunteer!
We are looking for volunteers to help us with:
- Event Setup (Light Duty)
- Event Cleanup (Light Duty)
- Vendor Loading/Unloading assistance
- Food Table Volunteer
- 65 tables total; 45 currently available
- Table Info: 35 Standard ($95), 5 Premium ($150) 1st come/1st serve
- Appetizers & soft drinks provided; cash bar (Networking Tent)
- Auctions - Chinese/Silent - Each merchant provides one basket ($25 Value)
- Network with fellow small business owners & local charities
- Sell product, hand out business cards, brochures, etc.
- 400 Tickets Available for sale to public
- Limited sponsorships available (contact Ken@WNYThrive.com)
- ALL Proceeds donated to local beneficiaries